Alameda County Salary Adjustments (& Prep meeting)
February 14, 2019
Does your current position have either of the following criteria?
- Issue with Retention & Recruitment
- Base pay at least 5% lower than the median salary of the surrounding counties
If so, you may be interested in presenting a brief presentation to support your adjustment.
GUIDELINES FOR THE PRESENTATION
- You will have 3 –15 minutes to make your presentation.
- Presenters should have 5 additional copies of their presentation to be distributed to panel.
- NO projection equipment, NO laptop to be used.
- NO more than two people presenting for each classification.
- Time slot changes are not permitted.
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT REQUEST: FEB. 8TH, 2019 5PM
PRESENTATION TO OCCUR: FEB. 14TH, 2019
CONTACT YOUR CHAPTER PRESIDENT IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN MAKING A PRESENTATION FOR YOUR CLASSIFICATION.
- General Chapter, President, Tina Tapia Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, or Call 510-589-1927
- Social Services Agency, President, Cara Williams Email: email@example.com or Call 510-395-0283 (email is preferred)
- Behavioral Health Services, President, Yeon Park Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call 510-725- 5167
Required (Requested) Information
Contact Information: (Personal Cell & Personal Email)
Salary Adjustment Presentation Preparatory
Be prepared and armed with the best practices and information you need to make your presentation.
JAN. 31ST | 5:30PM | SEIU Local 1021 – 100 Oak St, Oakland, CA (Willie Gholar room, 1st floor)