SEIU 1021 Holiday Meal Giveaway
The holiday season is a time for us to relax and enjoy the company of our friends and loved ones. This has been a challenging year for many SEIU 1021 members, however, as the pandemic and its impacts have led to uncertainty for many working families.
That’s why SEIU 1021 will be donating holiday meals to members who may be financially struggling at this time. These meals will be available for pick up at SEIU 1021 union offices around Northern California.
If you’d like to reserve a meal, you must contact the Member Resource Center from Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. at 1-877-687-1021.
We have a limited number of meals to distribute, so we ask people to please only reserve one if you are truly in need. Each holiday meal contains a frozen turkey, and meals can be picked up from the union office either closest to your home or to your worksite.
December 14th from 3 pm to 6 pm
Sacramento: 5450 Power Inn Road, Suite f, Sacramento, CA
December 15th from 4 pm to 7 pm
- Chico: 1009 Sycamore Street Chico, CA (Union Hall)
December 16th from 4 pm to 7 pm
- Redding: 1900 Churn Creek Rd Redding CA (Far Northern Regional Center)
December 16th from 4pm to 7pm
- Fairfield: 2300 Boynton Ave Fairfield, CA (Union Hall)
December 17th from 4pm to 7pm
- Vallejo: 395 Amador Street (Greater Vallejo Recreation District)
December 17th from 3pm to 6pm
- Napa: 1830 Soscol Ave Napa, CA
December 18th from 11am to 1pm
- Oakland: 100 Oak Street, Oakland, CA
- San Francisco: 350 Rhode Island, San Francisco, CA
- Santa Rosa: 600 B Street, Santa Rosa, CA
- Martinez: Contra Costa Central Labor Council, 1333 Pine St. Martinez, CA
- San Andreas: 509 E St. Charles St. San Andreas, CA
- Jackson: 201 Clinton Road Suite 101, Jackson, CA
- Ukiah: 655 Kings Court #100, Ukiah, CA (4:30 pm to 6:30 pm)
- Stockton: 4226 Coronado Avenue, Stockton, CA (3:30 pm to 6pm)
December 21st from 4:30pm to 7pm
- San Rafael: 4340 Redwood Frontage Rd, Suite D-307, San Rafael, CA