The SF Citywide Bargaining Team Has Reached A Tentative Agreement (TA) With The City & County of SF
The bargaining team recommends a YES vote on this Tentative Agreement.
We have reached a Tentative Agreement with the City and County of San Francisco. Our campaign for a fair contract resulted in the highest raises in the last 15 years. The bargaining team recommends a YES vote on this Tentative Agreement.
During negotiations, we pressured The City to invest in its employees, and the services we provide for our communities. We were clear that our wages must keep up with the cost of living in the SF Bay Area, and we won!
Our bargaining power was amplified when we united with workers from other city unions to make this tentative agreement a reality. We fought for a fair contract for our members at the negotiations table and we remained united in the streets. We risked arrest together in front of City Hall to spotlight inequality in tax policies that are benefiting SF’s billion-dollar companies while hurting San Francisco Public Services.
Checkout out what WE won, WE fought-off and what The City gained:
- Tentative Agreement Summary for SF Citywide Members, download here.
- See the informational meeting and voting schedule
2019 SF Citywide Ratification Plan and Timeline
CITYWIDE RATIFICATION NOTICE OF VOTING PERIOD:
- Friday, May 10 - Friday, May 17 (After May 10 at 5PM, your chapter voting schedule will be available at www.SFFIGHT.org, and will be posted at the union bulletin board at your work site.)
RATIFICATION VOTE PERIOD:
- Voting to begin on Monday, May 20 to and including Friday, May 31
- No voting on Memorial Day, Monday, May 27, voting begins again on Tuesday, May 28
- Last day of voting is on Friday, May 31 at 5PM
RATIFICATION VOTE COUNT:
Friday, May 31 – 5:30 PM at SF Union Hall, 350 Rhode Island #100, South.
For more information contact your bargaining team member, field representative, or call the MRC: 1-877-687-1021.
Only members can vote. Not A member?
You can Join The Union, and Vote at any voting location.