Amplifying worker voices in politics: Alameda County COPE Forum
Sunday, March 20, 2022
On Sunday, March 20, from 3 p.m to 4 p.m., Alameda County’s Committee on Political Education (COPE) hosted a Zoom forum to talk about how and why they amplify worker voices in the political arena. Click the video above to watch a recording of the forum!
- Soli Alpert, Berkeley Legislative Aide
- Carol Draizen, Alameda County Retiree
- Andrea Mullarkey, Teen Librarian, Berkeley Public Library
- Donneva Reid, Principal Account Clerk and Oakland Unified School District Chapter Vice President
- Olivia Rocha, BART Computer Support Coordinator and BART Professional Chapter President
- Felix Thomson, Nurse Case Manager, Highland Hospital, Alameda Health System
- Rachel Ugale, Admin Systems Analyst, Chabot Las Positas Community College District
Alameda County COPE meets every last Monday of the month, and will be meeting next on Monday, July 25, at 6 p.m. Click here to join by Zoom. Meeting ID: 865 6959 1202 Passcode: 488385.